During the last few years as the economy has changed, it has become clear that to do interior design the “way you’ve always done it” will not guarantee your success in the future. Even the most successful designers, of which you are probably one, have seen changes in client’s buying behavior and design savvy.
There isn’t a single professional interior designer that we’ve talked to lately that hasn’t felt the effect of the economy in one way or another…
- Clients are taking longer to make decisions. They are shopping on the Internet and watching HGTV. They believe what they are seeing and they are entranced with the entertainment of the design shows.
- HGTV builds awareness about design, but it also confuses your clients. If your clients are avid watchers, they often expect more results for less money, and they expect it to be done faster and on their terms.
- Clients are re-negotiating fees, participating in more of the details of projects and watching every bill for accuracy. They are questioning everything.
- And then there is the challenge of delivering your beautiful vision. When fabric mills go out of business, shippers lose or damage expensive goods, and vendors, subcontractors or contractors don’t deliver on their promises, you are still expected to get the job done under budget and on time.
- Your business is becoming more challenging every day, isn’t it? It is time to think outside of the box and find new ways to address these challenges.
We are here to help with innovative ideas and creative solutions to help you succeed in your business in whatever way you define success. If you don’t have a clear definition of success, we will help you with education and exercises to define success and then refine your lifestyle and business goals so you can achieve that picture of success.
We’re a 100% virtual company…everything is delivered online by teleconference, webinar, video MP4, audio MP3 and PDF…so you get exactly what you need when you need it!
- We will help you hone your skills and expand your toolbox with new resources so you can return to and enjoy the passion that drew you to this profession.
- We offer flexible educational programs that are tailored to your unique learning style and your busy schedule – delivered online by MP3, PDF or video – available 24/7 in our Private Member’s Areas. We will preview and evaluate resources, books and classes for you so you can save time and money and learn new techniques that will help you make more money more quickly.
- We will also work with some of the top instructors of Internet marketing to help you stay competitive in the new Web 2.0 world. Your success is our mission.
Learn More About Our Interior Designers That Created Design Success University To Help You…
About Gail Doby, ASID, DSA, IDS