If you’re new to DSU…
Our classes, coaching and consulting are delivered digitally. Most of our classes are pre-recorded so you can listen at your convenience 24/7. You can download the MP3 content to your smart phone, tablet or computer.
We offer supporting PDF documents, marketing plans, checklists, transcripts, action lists and articles that we post in your private member’s area for each class series.
Coaching and live calls are recorded for your convenience. Our goal is to provide the highest quality content and access to the training, solutions and support you need to grow a financially successful business.
Contact us at any time at info(at)designsuccessu.com, or click here to use our contact page.
- Download Our Complimentary Interior Design Fee and Salary Survey eBook $179 Value. You’ll automatically be enrolled in our New IDEAS free membership for newbies to seasoned interior designers.
- Download Our Complimentary How to Avoid An Interior Design Business Emergency eBook $79 Value. Recommended for newbies to seasoned interior designers.
- Business Mastery Membership…your ticket to a profitable and passion-filled business you love! This is an ongoing series of classes designed for newbies to seasoned interior designers.
- Discover the path to happier client relationships with the Value Based Fee System. Recommended for newbies to seasoned professionals.
- Shortcut the learning curve and join our Strategic Business Domination private coaching program. By application only. Contact info(at)designsuccessu.com. Recommended for interior designers with a minimum of two years of experience.
Typical Business Mastery Membership classes…
How To Create A Powerful Social Media Presence & Community With Facebook Fan Pages – Interview with Mari Smith, the “Pied Piper of Facebook” according to FastCompany Online
- Keys to creating a great Facebook Fan Page
- How to connect with your fans and build relationships
- What information you should include on your Facebook Fan page
- What you shouldn’t include on your Facebook Fan page
How To Use (SEO) Search Engine Optimized Press Releases To Drive Traffic To Your Site And Attract Media Attention – Barbara Rozgonyi, CoryWest Media, LLC – wiring social into marketing, PR & communications
- What is Search Engine Optimization and why do you need it
- Why and how using SEO press releases will drive traffic to your site
- What needs to be included in an SEO press release
How To Find The Media And Get Published Online And Offline – Interview with Joan Stewart, The Publicity Hound
- Where do you find the media online using social media
- How do you connect with the media using social media
- How do you get coverage online using social media
How To Get On The First Page Of Google (And Other Search Engines) And Get The Calls – Craig Cannings – President of VAClassroom.com
- Why you want to be on the first page of Google
- How to get on the first page of Google (and other search engines)
- What are the steps required?
Top Copywriting Secrets To Make Your Marketing Materials & Website Sizzle
- Why emotional selling is critical to your success
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes most interior designers make with their marketing materials and copywriting for their websites
- What are the “must dos” when writing copy
How To Create Powerful Connections With LinkedIn To Accelerate Your Business
- Why LinkedIn is one of the four most powerful online tools you can use on the Internet to connect with prospective clients and media
- How to create a powerful LinkedIn profile that drives traffic to your website and business to you
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes many people make when using LinkedIn
How To Dominate Your Market With Your Virtual Marketing Empire
- What online tools do you need to use to create high visibility for your business
- What are the essentials and shortcuts to building a powerful Virtual Marketing Empire
- What must you know to create the perfect online strategy for your business
How To Protect Yourself And Protect Your Business With Contracts & Insurance
- What information you should include in your contracts to protect yourself and your business
- What major mistakes could put your personal finances at risk and how to avoid them
- What insurance you need to run your business and have peace of mind
Outsourcing – The New Paradigm For Rapid Growth, More Profit and Massive Time Saving
- Why you’re losing money and sanity doing all of the work yourself
- How you can increase your profits, work less and enjoy your business more by outsourcing
- Why and how today’s savvy designers are building virtual businesses and making more money without increasing overhead
Creating Power Relationships For Market Domination
- Why you must create a Power Relationship Strategy for your business yesterday
- How to approach Power Partners and build long-term relationships
- Biggest mistakes interior designers make in their businesses with Power Relationships
Business Planning Essentials For Busy Designers
- Shortcuts to planning for success
- Strategies for staying on track and achieving your goals
- Effective goal setting that works and creates bottom-line profits
The Business Mastery Membership is $97 per month…(just one client per year will more than cover your investment) and includes these powerful benefits…
You’ll gain clarity and focus, and you’ll feel supported and connected to a warm group of peers so you don’t feel alone in your business.
If you’ve struggled with making your business profitable and rewarding, and you need help now…this is the place to be.
Mentoring by design professionals for design professionals when you’re ready to take your business to the next level. firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Monthly Mentor Class – Pre-recorded sessions, transcripts, PowerPoint slides and/or additional checklists and documents are posted in your member’s area during the first week of every month. (You’ll receive the downloadable MP3 and transcript by the end of the month if the sessions are live.) Classes are 1 – 1 1/2 hours ($97 Value)
- Monthly Q & A Call – Business Mastery Membership Q & A sessions are the Second Monday of every month at 6 Eastern. The downloadable MP3 is posted in the private member’s area within 7 – 14 days. Q & A Sessions are 1 – 1 1/2 hours. You may volunteer for a 15 minute live coaching session with Gail by emailing your request 48 hours prior to the call to info(at)designsuccessu.com ($125 Value). First-come, first-served. One opportunity per 12-month period. ($79 Value)
- New IDEAS ezine - Weekly on Thursday or Friday – we’ll include one educational or inspirational article plus class schedule updates for Business Mastery Classes. (New IDEAS Members receive this at no charge)
- Marketing Mastery Plan – monthly plan pre-done for you. Fill in the blanks and take action and see your business grow. ($59 Value)
- Total Monthly Value - $215
Please contact info(at)designsuccessu.com for more information.
As long as you are a Charter Member (signed up before August 15, 2010) member at $37 and your payments are current, your dues will not increase.
For all interior designers whether Charter Members or new members, if you leave the membership and re-sign later, your dues will be the price that is in effect at that time which is currently $97 per month (through December 31, 2011).