Gail Doby, ASID, DSA, IDS, speaks internationally for interior design association chapter meetings and events, and also offers keynote addresses for conferences and markets.
Inquiries and Booking
Please contact us for inquiries. Gail accepts one to two speaking engagements per month and is a popular speaker for association events.
Speaking fees are $3,500 per hour of speaking or workshop time plus coach fare and expenses for domestic engagements (and two hotel nights), or business class flights for international speaking engagements. If the event is international, a minimum of three nights of hotel and expenses are required.
50% payment of the speaking fee, and 100% of airfare costs are required to book an engagement. The 50% speaking fee balance is due within 10 days of the event. Expenses will be submitted within 10 days after the event and are due upon receipt.
Course Description for Promotional Purposes
Shortly after the event is booked, Gail will provide a current 50 – 100 word description of the course for your promotional purposes.
- All presentations include PowerPoint slides. Gail will bring her laptop as well as a flash drive with the latest version of the PowerPoint presentation to the event.
- Handout PDFs and Evaluation Forms will be provided 30 days prior to the event and will be the responsibility of the organizer to copy and distribute.
- Gail requests the opportunity to create a special offer for ongoing education at the end of the program. The presentation will not be an over-the-board sales pitch, but will offer your attendees the opportunity for additional training and support.
- Podium, screen, laptop projector, remote for projector, PowerPoint 2007 or later, and on-site tech support to make sure the presentation and equipment work properly.
- It is suggested that handouts be distributed prior to the session, and evaluations and special offers be handed out after the event.
- Gail will provide an email signature for CEU certificates if applicable. The course organizer is responsible for submitting all CEU documentation to the appropriate organization.
- If you wish to book Gail for a topic that does not have a CEU and it is required for your event, please let Gail know at the time of booking and at least 14 weeks in advance of your event.
Two classes are currently qualified for CEUs:
- How to Avoid Interior Design Fee Fiascos… And Attract Your Ideal Client (IDCEC .2 CEUs)
- Value-Based Fees Nuts and Bolts (CQRID .2 CEUs)
- Stealth Marketing Secrets (IDCEC .2 CEUs & CQRID .2 CEUs)
- From Glimmer to Breakthrough(IDCEC .2 CEUs & CQRID .2 CEUs)
If you require a CEU class for your group, please contact us at least 14 weeks prior to your event, and Gail will submit the topic of your choice for CEU approval.
Gail can customize a presentation for your needs. Please request special topics or workshops six months in advance of the event.
“Great presentation – packed with content!” – Mary Jo H.
“It was amazing … thank you for your generous sharing!” – Therese C.
“Loved it! It’s easy to listen to you.” – Angie L.
“Fee Fiascos was an excellent and informative topic. I so appreciated Gail being so up front in the information shared. It was very helpful.” - Carolyn S.