|Remember, it’s absolutely free – all you have to do is enter your name and email address below and we’ll send you instructions for downloading your copy.
Design Success University will never share or sell your personal information.
Welcome to Design Success University.
Whether you’re a seasoned interior designer with 25 years of experience, or an interior design student considering a career in interior design, we’re here to help you become more successful in your career. We have over 34 years of combined experience, and our goal is to help you achieve the level of achievement you deserve.
We encourage you to download our complimentary 2014 Interior Design Fee & Salary Survey eBook that is full of great strategies you can use today to improve your business.
You’ll discover …
• The dramatic difference between respondents’ level of satisfaction with the work of being a designer and with their income … and dozens of strategies for increasing your satisfaction in both areas.
- The top 10 problems designers want to solve within the next 4 weeks (how many of these are on your list?).
- The first step in solving problems or issues you’re facing in your design business – skip this and you may continue to struggle indefinitely.
- 10 problems most designers face – along with advice, step-by-step lists and questions to ask yourself to repair these problems as quickly as possible.
- THE most important question you need to answer if you want to change your results.
- Who the new design client is, and 6 actions you can take NOW to engage her and land her easily at the rates or fees you want to charge.
- What the new design client values (you may be surprised!) and how you can provide it to her.
- And SO much more.
Just provide your name and email, and we’ll send your 184 page downloadable copy of our 2014 Interior Design Fee & Salary Survey eBook in a just a few minutes. We’ll also provide our weekly newsletter with great tips you can immediately apply to your business, and even better, we’ll invite you to our most popular FREE webinar, How to Avoid Interior Design Fee Fiascos … And Attract Your Ideal Client, too. Also, for a limited time, we’ll send you our four (4) article series “Is Interior Design a Dying Profession?” with additional tips.
We’re here for you!
Gail & Erin